One of the Top Alpharetta Divorce Attorneys Serving All of Your Family Law Needs
Stephen A. Land, Managing Partner
Attorney Stephen Land is recognized as a trusted source for dependable legal counsel for a variety of family-related issues. Known for being blunt spoken, Stephen Land will keep you informed about the prospects of your case from start to finish. As soon as you start working with him you will feel more at ease about your legal challenges because he approaches the law and the facts of your case with honesty and common sense. He will never give you false advice to get your case, inflate attorney's fees, or provoke unnecessary litigation. He is well aware of the often fragile mental state of a client facing a family breakup and rather than aggravate this he will do the exact opposite. He is a believer in professional counseling and will urge a client to get help when needed.
Focused on family law and divorce cases
Stephen Land provides legal advice on a wide range of family law issues including divorce, child support, custody, alimony, division of property and more. With each case, he uses a personal, no-nonsense approach based on his years of experience in this area of the law. As an Alpharetta divorce attorney, Stephen Land is fully committed to serving your needs in the most effective ways possible to lay out a reliable strategy to achieve the results you want. And while he always prefers mediation to settle any divorce case, he has tried many dozens of cases in the courts and will do so for you if necessary.
Speak with a qualified divorce lawyer in Alpharetta right away
When you need help with divorce or family law issues, get in touch with the law firm of Stephen A. Land, LLC by contacting the law firm online or calling 404-550-1498. Flexible office hours are available for your convenience as well as a 30 minute free consultation. the firm proudly serves clients in Johns Creek, Milton, Cumming, Roswell, Alpharetta, Gwinnett County and Cobb County.
- Massachusetts, 1961
- Georgia, 1968
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 1971
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Argued in The US Supreme Court the case of Cox Broadcasting Corp. v. Cohn, 420 US 469; 231 Ga. 60; 200 SE2d 127 (Ga. 1973)
- Achieved a nearly $1,000,000 verdict for a wife because of her role as a corporate wife
- J.D., University of Chicago, 1960
- B.A., Government, Bowdoin College, 1957
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Served in the United States Air Force from 1961 to 1966 as Staff Judge Advocate
- Tried dozens of courts-martial and appeared before numerous military administrative boards
- Acted as liaison officer between American personnel and the British courts and police