Trusted Guidance You Need for Your Family Law Concerns
Serving Georgia clients from the Alpharetta office for more than 40 years
When seeking a voice of experience or a zealous advocate for your divorce or child custody dispute, contact the law office of Stephen A. Land LLC, for dedicated legal representation. With more than 40 years of experience as one of Georgia’s top divorce attorneys, Stephen Land will give you the information you need to make strong, quality legal decisions for you and your family. When you realize that you cannot handle a family law problem without a lawyer, you can trust Stephen Land to be your advocate and protect your interests.
Practice areas of divorce
- Paternity and orders of legitimation
- Domestic violence
- Parental relocation
- Prenuptial agreements
- Termination of parental rights
Successful legal experience put to work for you
Dedication, passion, and strategic solutions result in expeditious resolution to your family law conflicts. This North Fulton divorce lawyer gives compassionate yet candid advice to help families navigate the issues that arise during family law conflicts. When you work with Stephen Land, you benefit from his:
- Experience. Stephen Land has handled a wide-spectrum of cases for hundreds of clients over the years that make him uniquely qualified to take on the most challenging cases. As a well-respected attorney with both judges and colleagues, he has legal acumen, and will thoroughly research issues involved in your case.
- Straightforward approach. You can always expect and open, honest, and straightforward approach to your individual case. He will give you an honest opinion even when you might not like it.
- Mediation is key. Stephen Land is a certified mediator for civil and family law disputes. He strongly advocates alternate forms of dispute resolution to help you avoid the stress and anxiety of going to court, and your time and money.
- Dedicated advocate for children’s rights. Stephen Land will never permit a parent to use a child as a bargaining chip or weapon, and if a client persists he will withdraw from representation.
Got legal questions? Need to know your next move? Get answers now.
Schedule your free 30 minute family law consultation now. Stephen Land serves Metropolitan Atlanta including Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Roswell, Milton, Cumming and Marietta. Call 404.550.1498 or contact the firm online to meet with an attorney in our Alpharetta office.